PlanB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PlanB

A Forum For The Perfect World International - Sanctuary Faction PlanB!

3 posters

Faction

Cloud
    Cloud

Faction Empty Faction

Post  Cloud Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:39 pm

It turns out that best buy says that it is not my charger that is broken but the charger port so i wont be getting my computer back for anopther 2 weeks. I know this looks bad for a leader to be so inactive but i rele cant help it that the job of leader was just dropped unto me. I will try to be on every now and again but i doubt it will happedn untill i get my computer back for good. As i said before i understand if any one leaves. The way i see it Plan B is starting from scratch. A whole new faction with a few people. I would start a new faction but it wou;ld just leave the problem of getting to lvl 2 again. Also when i get back i will be making a new forum and i will leave the link posted on this one just in case any members decide to return. Once again i am sorry but this is to me the best way to handle things in this situation.
    Hopeless
    Hopeless

Horse
    Birthday : 1990-02-26

Faction Empty Re: Faction

Post  Hopeless Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:09 pm

do what u need to, jessa says hey. good luck cloud and uhm id like to put my archer in planb wen u get ur computer back >_> if u want me.......
    Deagan

Goat
    Birthday : 1979-09-29

Faction Empty hi all

Post  Deagan Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:10 am

what up peeps how the playing going hopefully great for ya ne ways im doing great my music career is booming. just dropping in to say hi miss you guys later

Sponsored content

Faction Empty Re: Faction

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:22 am