PlanB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PlanB

A Forum For The Perfect World International - Sanctuary Faction PlanB!

+4
Cloud
Lynnica
Luqas
GINKGOBILOBA
8 posters

Please Vote, this is VERY Important.

Poll

Become the "Training Faction"?

[ 8 ]
    Please Vote, this is VERY Important. Bar_left73%Please Vote, this is VERY Important. Bar_right [73%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Please Vote, this is VERY Important. Bar_left27%Please Vote, this is VERY Important. Bar_right [27%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Poll closed
    GINKGOBILOBA

Rat
    Birthday : 1984-03-28

Please Vote, this is VERY Important. Empty Re: Please Vote, this is VERY Important.

Post  GINKGOBILOBA Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:28 am

Add

If you become happy in PlanB, you do not automaticly have to leave once you hit a certain level, Regicide are not trying to break up friendships. Hitting the reqiured level and moving to Regicide is optional.
    GINKGOBILOBA

Rat

Please Vote, this is VERY Important. Empty Re: Please Vote, this is VERY Important.

Post  GINKGOBILOBA Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:31 am

Regicide have recently had to kick out over 40 people due to the merge (there completly full). Those who had to be kicked out were either inactive, or below a certain level. Any of those wanting to rejoin can now join PlanB hopefully giving us a few new memebers.
    Luqas
    Luqas

Dragon
    Birthday : 1976-08-01

Please Vote, this is VERY Important. Empty Training Faction? Level Limits? uhmmmm...

Post  Luqas Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:56 am

Ok, I gotta state my old-man opinion here; I, personally, hate (mmmno, more like loath) Factions with astronomical levels required to join. So, as I don't fully understand what this faction's relationship with that other faction is, I will only say this: I DO AGREE that we get ppl of all levels; we all start at level 1, we all get some kind of help in the way, and it kicks ass to have ppl willing to help and, in turn, be able to help ppl along the way. But becoming the dumpster of a high-level faction, so that our members can then joyfully flee to them as soon as they meet the requirement? No, I don't agree with that. Again, this is an old-man's oppinion, based on friendship, fellowship, and loyalty that I develop when I join a given faction. I hope noone gets offended by this, but I'd like our high level ppl to stay, and if you get bored of any low-level in the faction, you can always boot them away (including me Razz).

GRANPA HAS SPOKEN

*gets kicked out of faction* Owww c'mon, it was just an opin.... *gets muted* ...........

(Lynn stealing Luq's post)

XD Luqaz didn't know Regicide was a TW faction, though his vote isn't No, it's still Neutral.
    Lynnica
    Lynnica

Horse
    Birthday : 1990-10-16

Post  Lynnica Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:08 am

xP opinion noted, and i did explain it to you after you posted this. lol I should probably put something about TW in the first post now that that confusion is settled.
    GINKGOBILOBA

Rat

Post  GINKGOBILOBA Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:03 pm

As for PlanBs relationship with Regicide, you all know me, most of you know my Barb Baldwick. Baldwick is in Regicide. Thats pretty much it.
    Cloud
    Cloud

Post  Cloud Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:55 am

i knew it. as i said our faction is dying. the whole time i was in plan b i said i hate TW factions. i dont rele like any big faction. so the idea that we are the pawns for reg is retarded. lynn always said that if i left the faction it would die.... i guess she was right? so its rele not my choice but i say no. i have heard this idea before and my friends were in a faction like this. and if you all rele want this then ill be leaving and starting a new faction. factions dont die its just people get lazy trying to recruit. if you just put some effort into recruiting then we wuldnt have this problem. When i was on lynn and me were the only ones recruiting ppl. i am probably gunna have my comp fixed by this weekend. so..... if wen i get back and you guys decide to do this training faction then im gone. and no offense lynn but do u want ur faction to be used like this? just do some fckin recruiting!
    Cloud
    Cloud

Post  Cloud Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:56 am

oh look at that i just voted no and i got to see the poll results and well... it looks like im leaving lol
    Lynnica
    Lynnica

Horse

Post  Lynnica Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:19 am

I just don't wanna see it die, and nobody wants to join a dying faction. I'll do some recruiting once i get my fb59 done but we seriously have MAYBE 20 active members at the moment...
    Lynnica
    Lynnica

Horse

Post  Lynnica Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:31 am

The idea is officially out. We'll make this faction work. I refuse to lose my director <3
    Hopeless
    Hopeless

Horse
    Birthday : 1990-02-26

Post  Hopeless Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:50 pm

Very Happy Shocked damn cloud, you do gots a point tho. why be the bitch to some bigger one Suspect
    (sorry but its how i can explain it)
    im very weird....>.> its like planb has this pull on me and i miss it, not to mention cloud might b coming back Very Happy ...why does it have this affect on me
    Mad Sad Sad
    Deagan

Goat
    Birthday : 1979-09-29

Post  Deagan Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:54 pm

i wanna come back!!! but i have to wait to get a new comp so when i do ill be back on in no time i miss all of you oh and when i return a certain two ppl i know better be married lol hint....CLOUD!!!! you know the other im talking bout, oh and why do pppl have to leave if they are a certain lvl. miss ya and hopefully see you soon rendeer
    Lynnica
    Lynnica

Horse

Post  Lynnica Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:01 pm

XD if i'm one of the ones who has to be married when you get back, it probably won't be happening. Brandon won't even stay on pwi. He just sets up his shop and runs off to sims 3, or rollercoaster tycoon 3... or crysis... or the new xmen game... and now he says he's bored of every game he has... >> there's no pleasing the man.
    Deagan

Goat

Post  Deagan Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:02 pm

i was talking boiut cloud and sabby lol
    Deagan

Goat

Post  Deagan Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:03 pm

marry me then
    Anishinabe
    Anishinabe

Pig
    Birthday : 1995-11-07

Post  Anishinabe Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:03 pm

lol amber would be ALL over that xD
    Deagan

Goat

Post  Deagan Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:08 pm

yeah right she all over cloud lol
    Anishinabe
    Anishinabe

Pig

Post  Anishinabe Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:32 pm

its all for show lol
    Deagan

Goat

Post  Deagan Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:34 pm

so they nvr planned on anything lol
    Deagan

Goat

Post  Deagan Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:37 pm

how do i add profile pic to show when i post a reply or something
    Sabrieal
    Sabrieal

Tiger
    Birthday : 1986-02-10

Post  Sabrieal Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:13 am

I am voting no as well...And cloud doesnt want to marry me =(
    Sabrieal
    Sabrieal

Tiger
    Birthday : 1986-02-10

Post  Sabrieal Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:13 am

I am voting no as well...And cloud doesnt want to marry me =(
    Lynnica
    Lynnica

Horse

Post  Lynnica Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:27 am

Deagan wrote:marry me then
    =O sure, why not? XD
    Anishinabe
    Anishinabe

Pig

Post  Anishinabe Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:36 am

Very Happy amboe!
    Deagan

Goat

Post  Deagan Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:43 pm

Good morning all....hows everyone doing
    Deagan

Goat

Post  Deagan Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Is PlanB Really gonna become a Training Faction for Regicide and if no count me out im staying in PlanB no matter what.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:23 am