PlanB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PlanB

A Forum For The Perfect World International - Sanctuary Faction PlanB!

5 posters

Game To Do When You're Bored

Sabrieal
    Sabrieal

Tiger
    Birthday : 1986-02-10

Game To Do When You're Bored Empty Game To Do When You're Bored

Post  Sabrieal Fri May 08, 2009 2:16 am

Go to google, type in your name and then the word "likes", and post the 20 best results. Tis entertaining:
    1) amber likes this boy and his name is ally and she sleeped with him last night. wtf?

2) Amber likes flat heels, sneakers and spandex. Spandex ftw!!!
    3) Amber likes big butts? Why is that a question?
    4) Amber likes you best (and that's all that matters). It is...it really is.
    5) Amber likes to eat her bath toys...yum! ... <.<
    6) Amber likes to say she has the best looks in the office, but Joe Gisondi quickly puts her back in her place. Damn you Joe Gisondi...DAMN YOUUUUUU!!!
    7) Amber likes Dick because he is good to talk to. She doesn't trust Mike or Zach though... Yeah, because Mike's a douche and Zach is the friend of a douche.

8)Amber likes what she is doing; her fingers, though, do not seem to move as adroitly and quickly as those of the younger students. >.>
    9) Amber likes to play by herself, but she has developed the most ferocious bite. *NOM!*
    10) Amber likes to stand on her back legs and look into your face. She kinda looks like a kangaroo when she does that. ...
    11) Amber likes beams being slathered with goo to make them stronger. Someone's been reading my diiiii-aaa-rrrryy...
    12) Amber likes Jake. Do you want Amber to like Jake back? If not, I want Amber to like Rickie. Because he's awesome like that xD. He totally is awesome like that.
    13) Amber likes to hang out on rocks naked. And drawing platforms.
    14) Amber likes to shove her face into people's food. Yes! And she also has no control of her tongue. ... >.< LMAO.

15) Amber Likes The Colour Purtle..... because purtle is the purtiest color ever.
    16) Amber likes to use the blood of these pretty girls as skin cream. 0.o?
    17) Amber likes to be your average girl next door and yet she is very, very naughty..." Why does my name have to be in so many p0rns?

18) Amber likes to spend time dreaming of ways two or three gorgeous men can get together ... Any takers?

19) Amber likes long walks on the beach and enjoys riding geese. RIDE GEESE?! SOMEONE SHOW ME HOWWWWW =(
    20) Amber likes to use a hairbrush, too.' 'She does, does she?' Fat Hannah laughed. 'Well, let's see how she likes one used on her, shall we? ...Once again, my name is in a bunch of p0rns.
    Yer turnz! I promise it'll kill at least 30 mins XD
    Cloud
    Cloud

Game To Do When You're Bored Empty Re: Game To Do When You're Bored

Post  Cloud Fri May 08, 2009 3:31 am

lmfaoooo at #5 wtf????? hahahaha (me like #13 =P)
    Hidoro
    Hidoro

Post  Hidoro Sun May 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Lol, that is interesting cat
    XD at #19
    Hopeless
    Hopeless

Horse
    Birthday : 1990-02-26

Post  Hopeless Wed May 13, 2009 6:59 am

lol
    Hopeless
    Hopeless

Horse

Post  Hopeless Wed May 13, 2009 7:02 am

i would do mine but thansk to my name alot of history shit comes up. woot -.-
    Hopeless
    Hopeless

Horse

Post  Hopeless Wed May 13, 2009 9:08 am

wait how do u even do it lol explain please
    Sabrieal
    Sabrieal

Tiger
    Birthday : 1986-02-10

Post  Sabrieal Wed May 13, 2009 11:24 pm

Uhm, you just go to google, and type in your name + the word "likes", then post the best search results.
    Drexie
    Drexie

Pig
    Birthday : 1995-08-20

Post  Drexie Sat May 30, 2009 1:45 am

1) Im easy, easy like drexie on sunday morning Im 22 years old, Swedish, in Australia. In Broome, working as a cook on a Pearlingboat. ...

2)yup yup, the jacket that i wore smells like burnt wood too... so i decided to put it in the laundry.. plus, drexie's smell, so i really have to wash it ...

3)Drexie became a father this friday Smile Big congrats to him and the Missus! LOL!! I'm a girl ... >.>

4)Let's not forget drexie no longer likes being in the drama. ... will continue to be herself and shine like she should.

5)So When I introduced Mary Jane (all horses) to new hay like that, ... she was excited to be getting hay, she warned Drexie as usual to stay away from her

6)Sup Drexie! ... ROFL like it was ever cool. Maybe when it was Dallasraves.org. now its a bunch of homos who play at home

7)Taylor got a new outfit for summer from grandma drexie

8 ) "Drexie Bishop" It had me listed as 'adopted girl' which I really, really did not appreciate

9)See I have no problem beating the snot out of any of you, course Tommy here has told me he would like nothing more than to de-humanize Drexie Poo lol?!

10) What are your thoughts on .... You were supposed to keep quiet about that, Drexie.... WELL! Ooops sorry! ><

And this is all lol
    Drexie
    Drexie

Pig
    Birthday : 1995-08-20

Post  Drexie Sat May 30, 2009 1:48 am

conguito, you can look for "conguito likes" XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:14 am