PlanB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PlanB

A Forum For The Perfect World International - Sanctuary Faction PlanB!

3 posters

Inactivity

GINKGOBILOBA

Rat
    Birthday : 1984-03-28

Inactivity Empty Inactivity

Post  GINKGOBILOBA Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:58 pm

From last week, and for the next few weeks, i am primarily working on my Gink account (as most of you know my main is a level 85 Barb in Regicide). However, with being used to Regicide that has 200 people in it, and a waiting list to get in, the faction chat is always very busy. Ive grown accustom to this. I have spoken to 1 PlanB member in the past week and its depressing.
    Everyone has had their titles changed to their level, and since it being done only 3 people have leveled. Now, what i want to know is, are people intending to become more active??? If not, PlanB cant survive with only 3 people. Please let us know if you are staying and leveling. If there isnt a good response im afraid i will be leaving to a more active faction, this i dont want to do, but it comes to a point where it has to be done.
    Cloud
    Cloud

Inactivity Empty Re: Inactivity

Post  Cloud Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:59 pm

ill be on very soon and i have changed the tittles to the lvls and i will be boot EVERY! that did not lvl. and i will be spending ALOT of $ on recruiting. i will not hold it against ne1 if they leave cause i totally understand. kamo and raitai shuld be on alot cause they r my rl friends. besides tht i dont kno ne1 else that is on. but kno that wen i get on i will try my harest to get the faction back on track. i am sorry that this is happening but i will not let it go on as long as i am on.
    Hopeless
    Hopeless

Horse
    Birthday : 1990-02-26

Post  Hopeless Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Clouuud ill help you if u need anything and ill help the people u get too however, i wont b gonig to planb me and jessa made a faction and i wanna work on that too but know that im here to help you whenever you need it just let me know okay i dont want no hard feelings between us (last time when ur laptop broke it seemed like u hated me >.<)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:57 am