PlanB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PlanB

A Forum For The Perfect World International - Sanctuary Faction PlanB!

+2
Hopeless
Lynnica
6 posters

i'm quitting pwi

Lynnica
    Lynnica

Horse
    Birthday : 1990-10-16

i'm quitting pwi Empty i'm quitting pwi

Post  Lynnica Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:52 am

I'm sorry to say that i have to quit...

I've made a lot of good friends, and i'm greatful for that

but i don't have the time to play anymore... PWI is a game that requires a lot of time and effort and i just can't do it anymore... I'm always busy doing something else and i'm a terrible faction leader because i'm just not on enough. So i'm passing leader position to Cloud, because i know when he comes back, he'll make it work again. I'm sorry i have to leave like this but I don't have the time to put into the game and i'm neglecting my duties as guild leader.

I promise i'll login every now and then and keep up with the forum.

who knows, maybe one day i'll be back on pwi... I just don't have the time for it right now.

I wish everyone good luck, i'm keeping my gear so no begging xP jk, but really, i am keeping all my gear XD

So for now, i bid you adieu.
    Hopeless
    Hopeless

Horse
    Birthday : 1990-02-26

i'm quitting pwi Empty Re: i'm quitting pwi

Post  Hopeless Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:10 am

Shocked lynn we will always love you stay in contact with me im always here for ya no matter what ull still b leader in my eyes! whether ur on or not we love you and we all wish u good luck! its sad to see you go but none the less its completely understandable take care dont lose contact i hope to see you soon. good luck. also i wish u woulda appointed someone director seeing as we need some leader while cloud is away >.<
    GINKGOBILOBA

Rat
    Birthday : 1984-03-28

Post  GINKGOBILOBA Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:42 am

Not sure if you fancy doing it or not, but have you thought about giving someone your details so they can login on a daily basis to do your crazy stone???
    Slow ranking is after all better than no ranking.
    You will be missed though, even though you will be on from time to time, or i will come get you Twisted Evil
    Look after yourself.
    Lynnica
    Lynnica

Horse
    Birthday : 1990-10-16

Post  Lynnica Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Since i haven't been on a whole lot recently, i don't know who's quit and who's been active, I can't appoint a director on those terms.. Cloud will have to do that, since he's leader. I know he'll come on here within a couple of days and set things right.

As for leaving my info xP nah... call me a paranoid bitch, but i don't trust anyone, not even Brandon, with that information.
    Hopeless
    Hopeless

Horse

Post  Hopeless Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:22 pm

well your reasons are your own lynn, i hope he does cuz at this point its lookin like he wont b on for a while to come. take care of yourself
    Anishinabe
    Anishinabe

Pig
    Birthday : 1995-11-07

Post  Anishinabe Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:55 pm

....lynnnnnnnn Dx i did NOT wanna come back to this Sad -sigh- i guess imma make a faction again, anyone of you guys is free to join...
    Hopeless
    Hopeless

Horse

Post  Hopeless Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:03 am

contact me in game and lemme kno whats its called and stuff....dont lose contact!
    Anishinabe
    Anishinabe

Pig
    Birthday : 1995-11-07

Post  Anishinabe Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:22 am

i actually decided to full on quit for awhile...
    i dont have any money for one anyways...i might come on every now and then
    Hopeless
    Hopeless

Horse

Post  Hopeless Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:54 am

aww okay paige take care
    Cloud
    Cloud

Post  Cloud Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:04 pm

ok so here is the deal... i was thinking of making a new faction with jesse and kamo but i decided against it. i will be getting my computer back this weekend WOOOOOT!!!! sorry lynn but i will miss u so much and i rele hope u comne back soon like when u left destruct but then came back and made plan b wit me and if u do ill make u leader again...... good times lol
    neways wen i get back i am basically putting the faction on sick lock down. i am booting ALL inactive ppl and i dont care who u r (cept for lynn). i have like 300k that will be going to recruiting and when jesse gets to lvl 33 hes joining the faction on a new account (hes lvl 22 atm). hopeless i hope u styll r in the faction cause if ur on as much as i think u r (and hope u r) i need u to help me boot inactive ppl. and to tell the truth i dont want to be leader i never really liked being leader, i alwatys liked second in command. i rele dont like the idea that if somethinbg goes wrong its my fault. BUT i will take on the responsibility of leader.
    cant wait to get back on and sorry it took so damn long and to see our faction like this. but plan b WILL be making a comeback!!! lol!
    Hopeless
    Hopeless

Horse

Post  Hopeless Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:34 pm

yesh i play alot >.> i get bored dont look at me like that! Shocked but my tank is in a diff factino atm while im waiting for u guys to come back cuz its a bit hard beingi n a faction when theres no one on at all...hope uu nderstand! whisper me wen ur back or something D_Tank simple name dont forget it! (level 62 barb Cool )
    Cloud
    Cloud

Post  Cloud Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:20 pm

ok so i think i should be getting my comp back today but i rele am not sure. dropped it off at best buy last weekend and it shuld be rede but u nvr kno. plus my aunt and uncle might be busy so they might go tomorrow and i wont be home all day tomorrow (WARPED TOUR WOOOOOOT!!!)

BU DONT WORRY ILL BE ON VERY SOON!!!
    Hopeless
    Hopeless

Horse

Post  Hopeless Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:37 pm

sweet man hope to see you soon, i might not b on alot this whole week imma b at jessas house (yes cloud the jessa we know aka the cookie lady, i broke up with drexie u missed alot >.<)
    Rice
    Rice

Post  Rice Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:16 am

i was kicked from PlanB :-l

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:41 am